- 15th Detroit, MI (2nd Annual Detroit Book Festival 10am-4pm SCBWI tent in Shed 6 @ Eastern Market.) http://detroitbookfest.com/
- 21st Rochester Hills Public Library Youth Writers Group
- Utica Public Library Appearance. Details to be announced.
- June 11th: Barnes and Noble B-Fest Book Signing in Chicago (Elm and State) 1:00p.m.
- June 11th: B-Fest B-Fest Activities (Same Barnes and Noble) 2:00-3:00p.m.
- June 12th: Printers Row Literary Festival (in Chicago) 11:30 – 1:00 (Inside the Mystery Writer’s of America Tent)
- June 12th: Printer’s Row Lit Fest Author Panel “Path to Publication” (in Chicago) 1:15-1:40
June 2016-August 2016
- Armada Flea Market Book Selling and Signing (Sundays Weather Dependent) Please email for confirmation before attending…email@example.com )
- December 3rd Ann Arbor Michigan Book Signing at Nicola’s Books! (nicolasbooks.com)
- August 19th Brighton Michigan Barnes and Noble signing and author q and a. 2pm-4pm (Swag available)
- Sept 15th and 16th Grand Rapids Holiday Inn
- Sept 15th 7:30pm-8:00pm (Please Send Twitter message if you are at the conference and would like a book signed and swag.)
- Sept 16th 12:05pm-1:05pm also 3:15pm-3:45pm (Please Send Twitter message if you are at the conference and would like a book signed and swag.)
- 11th Merry Mitten Event! Pages Bookshop in Detroit Michigan from 2-4P.M.
- 1st Brighton, MI Barnes and Noble Evening School Program!